[foodhackingbase] recipes, wiki structure and other + water kefir and ginger beer plant

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Thu Mar 13 14:14:34 CET 2014

Thanks Steffen,
I'm completely done from the work every day (and also reading "The
Hunger Games" novel, lets be honest ...), but I will put some threads
up.

I wonder is there a chance of "deeper structure" like have a "directory"
: non alcoholic ferments, and under this post for example directory:
kombucha,  another one for water kefir etc? In this way we coul split
the forum in to different categories some dedicated to the low
temperature cooking (sous vide) or incubators, other to fermentations
both alcoholic and non alcoholic, other to food preparations etc.

Just a question :-)

Talk to you all soon,

Sincerely,

FAA

PS I've harvested water kefir (WK) culture and ginger beer plant (GBP)
culture and these are the results:

24/2/2014
WK- 51 (51-53)g
GBP - 194 g

5/3/2014
WK - 59 g
GBP - 207 g

12/3/2014
WK - 63 g
GBP - 201 g

The temperature was around 24C for most of the time, later on (last
three days or so) 20C. Medium black tea (0.25% (w/v)) and light brown
sugar (7% (w/v)). I use local spring water, no chlorine (sometimes I use
the one from tab but not very often).

private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com