[foodhackingbase] recipes, wiki structure and other + water kefir and ginger beer plant

Ingo Weidauer i.weidauer at gmx.net
Sat Mar 1 08:35:55 CET 2014

Am 28.02.2014 23:08, schrieb Steffen Beyer:
> On Fri, 28 Feb 2014 22:42:24 +0100, Steffen Beyer wrote:
>> 1. Alcoholic Fermentation
>> 2. Fermentation/Alcoholic
>>
>> The first option is very readable – the hierarchy graph does not need
>> to be represented in the name². And we would gain more flexibility if
>> one subcategory sometime gains more than one parent. What do you think?
> Ingo, it seems, you already did exactly that sans spaces, right? Is
> there a problem with spaces?

I think without spaces it might be readable enough in this format.
I made an example with Kimchi.
https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Kimchi

I tagged the recipe
https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Recipe:Traditional_Kimchi_making_manual
with the Category:Kimchi. This category has a redirect to the Kimchi site.
On this site is a dynamic page list which shows all pages in namespace
"Recipe" and in category "Kimchi".

Have a look at it. I am not sure whether this is the best way to group
thinks.

We can use the dynamic page list with category and namespace on the
https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Recipes site to group them by ferment
category. (then we have to tag the recipes in this category as well)

Sincerely,
Ingo

---