[foodhackingbase] having issues with posting recipes to our wiki properly using the name space structure

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Thu Jun 19 04:46:24 CEST 2014

Hi to all,
I've tried to add a new recipe for Tempeh making to our wiki, however it
doesn't show in the recipe section even when I use the "Recipe:" name
space. Anyone knows what do I do wrong? The info on the topic is here
posted by Improper

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Help:Categories_and_namespaces

and here is the link to the recipe

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Recipe:Tempeh_making_manual_short_workshop_form

which I added to the Temporary section because I actually do not know
how to create a new page from a "thin air" I always create it somewhere
by writing the new link/subpage to already existing page.

Many thanks for any info,

Sincerely,

FAA

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com