[foodhackingbase] news from the CCC orga

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Sun Dec 21 11:02:58 CET 2014

Hi to all,
we have got finally info from the CCC orga. There is no running water to
start with but we are directly next to the toilets. The main issue are
the fire alarms around our location so "we are not suppose to cook",
plus possibly issues with smells for the people based around us. I've
suggested a fume hood with carbon filters (like for marijuana growing)
should be around 200 eu for fan and filter. Also I suggested some
outdoor preparations. We can not avoid completely heat preparations it
is crucial for some of our activities including workshops.

The orga asks as before for protection of the floor, I'm getting the PE
stuff which we discussed tomorrow, around 100 m2.

We may need to improve the lighting there, maybe not strong by default.

There should be enough place around for workshops I do not know about
the size of our location yet exactly, will find out in person by
tomorrow evening when we arrive with Brabo.

Well lets focus on sorting out the fume hood system, I hope we can agree
on that with orga and confirm it as a viable option by Monday evening so
we can get it.

Sincerely,

FAA

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com