[foodhackingbase] food hacking base at 2013

Evina Steinova evincek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 12:03:45 CET 2013

Hi folks,

I am definitely in, BUT please make it better (somebody) than at CCC last
time -_- .
I want to have a PROPER working space = running water, electricity and/or
gas and drainage, AT LEAST
What is your idea for this year, Frantisek? Have you made any contact with
the organizers?

Since I am coming from the Netherlands, I can use my home kitchen to
prepare things in advance and transport them,
BUT I have limited budget and I will need to get refund through donations.

Let me know baout the plans!

Evina