[foodhackingbase] Matelade -> OHM13 / MateGeeks?

Andreas Demmelbauer andreas.demmelbauer at netzfreiheit.org
Fri Jul 26 12:37:47 CEST 2013

I did it!
I worked till 4 AM but now we have >100 nice labels :D

Do we have already a date/time for the Matelade-Session?

What are the ingredients?
-> I like apples :) (because of the "light" taste - more attention to
the mateflavor!)
    ... and apples have very much pektin - that's good for the
jelly-process (?? "Gelierprozess")

Should i bring a pack of caffeine tablets?
We always put some into the jam to get more caffeine in it (works!)

Best,
Andi // Redplanet

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Andreas Demmelbauer

Verein zur Förderung der Freiheiten des Menschen
im Netz und Wahrung der digitalen Bürgerrechte