[foodhackingbase] Food Hacking Base present at 29c3, YES!

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 05:15:35 CEST 2012

Hi Everyone,
I'm calling on all the people interested in food hacking, brewing etc. to join Food Hacking Base at 29c3 again!

I'm in touch with the CCC crowd concerning organization of 29c3 and also checking out what are going to be the premises like. It looks like at this moment that there will be a whole kitchen dedicated to the CCC team, so I will do my best to negotiate some cooperation :-) I plan to be involved with feeding hackers during the night and helping to run the Food Hacking Base during the day. Also I want to throw in some workshops again, this time several on Asian ways of fermenting and hopefully also cooking.

Anyway take this just as a short announcement that the FOOD HACKING BASE at 29C3 WILL BE ON AGAIN!!!

I hope to hear from many of you soon, if you know that you are coming please just send a line. If you know what you would like to share or do already well don't keep it a secret please!

Sincerely from South Korea, Seoul,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

PS Does anyone in the group have experienced with chocolate 3D printing? I would love to help to have a 3D chocolate printer and all the things attached as a part of the Food Hacking Base this year, it would be awesome!