[foodhackingbase] one of the last updates

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 00:40:43 CET 2012

Hi to all,
Our time for updates on the wiki is running out. I did not managed to update everything to my liking but that is life. You still have a chance to do your bit and you are more than welcome to go for it!

My last update are conclusions which you can find below

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2011/wiki/Food_Hacking_Base/Conclusions_of_our_28c3_presence

I'm leaving for Japan in two days and I'll be without computer and most of the time off line since than, so if you would like to speak with me etc. it is highest time!

Enjoy!

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi