[foodhackingbase] home sweet home

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 22:57:36 CET 2012

Hi to All!
I'm finally home in Czech Republic taking some off time which I'm really grateful after the 28c3. It was amazing but man we really rocked and roll and thanks for all the people who came by and joined!

I'm going to be updating our wikipages within next few days and weeks before they will be "frozen". I'll get in touch with all of you by this discuss and with some of you in person concerning help on various projects like manuals and recipes which you have been involved in, suggestions what to improve for next 29c3 (everyone) etc.

Once more thanks to everyone for help and showing up, it was amazing and I'm really looking forward to do it again!

PS We have ended cash positive :-))

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi