[Foodhacking_at_camp] Kefir culture question

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 23:46:36 CEST 2011

Hi,

I hope this list is still alive.

Do I need to somehow "renew" the culture after some use, i.e. is it
"degrading" after some time or it is stable enough to survive for the
long time? This is a question from my friend biologist and seems i
don't know the answer.

PS Frantisek, thank you very much for the culture! I enjoy kefir from
it by myself, but I also passed it to my Russian friends in Barcelona
and they're extremely thankful. As meny Russians they're very used to
kefir, but they can't buy good on in shops there. Now they're making
it at home and say many thanks for it.

--
Regards,
Alexander Chemeris.