[Foodhacking_at_camp] proposals - up to 5 dishes

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 30 22:15:01 CEST 2011

Hi to all,
We have had a nice hacking meeting with Evina today, going through the menu and
many other things. She and I'll be posting on it by tomorrow, so you can jump on
it.

Part of it is to ask people interested in to propose up to 5 first meals for
discussion/suggestion for the camp menu so we can have some "fact on the
grounds" or rather recipes on the wikies.

Talk to you soon, I'm going to cater for hundreds of pissed Irish drunkers.

Sincerely,

Frantisek