[Foodhacking_at_camp] updates - running water, septic tank

mAcfreAk macfreak109 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 21:57:10 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 26 juil. 2011, at 21:12, Frantisek Apfelbeck wrote:

> I'm checking the running water quality.

Great...

> I'm just wondering - if we make a sushi as a workshop around 11-12, we will
> block I think most of the kitchen just for that project which can cause bit of
> congestion in our lunch preparations. What do you think?

Well, I could start it around 10 and finish around 11h30. The Susi stays fresh for more or less 3 days. After that, you have to dispose of it.
If that's not an option, I can start it only in the afternoon, no problem at all. Maybe we could just improvise on the timing. I do not require lots of space. I was thinking about having the workshop in a seperated place from the kitchen. All I need is a table where attendees can sit around and electrical outlet for my rice cooker.
The fish can stay in the fridge up to a few minutes before we need it. We can grab some as we proceed with the workshop.

Now as I don't have *any* idea of the layout on the foodhacking village, I cannot judge whether this is possible or not. Is there a drawing of some kind?