[Foodhacking_at_camp] shifts

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 12:19:55 CEST 2011

Hi guys,
I've just got CCC camp ticket, in other words the ticket was bought for me by a
friend ... I should get a flight ticket before the end of the week.

What do you think about cooking and running food base on three shift schedule?
I'm a morning person so I can take an early shift like 6-7 am starting till 2 pm
with the knowledge that I'll be around most of the time anyway. The morning crew
would set up/prepare the place for the day and of course prepare breakfast
dishes and most of the lunch. Then there would be an afternoon shift and night
shift. The night shift would be rather about keeping an eye on the place and
making sure there is something to eat but there should not be too much activity
so we do not create noise so people can sleep.

What do you think? I would say that if we have few core people assigned to the
certain periods of time other people can join  more freely and we would have a
basic "safety net" system in place so we have bit of organisation in place.

Hit me with any ideas,

Sincerely,

Frantisek