[Foodhacking_at_camp] any photo updates?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 21:11:18 CEST 2011

Hi to all!
So everyone is back to normal after the camp I guess? I'm leaving for Ireland on Friday so I will be back to a busy schedule for few weeks before leaving for Japan (it's coming soon).

I would like to know who did already some photo uploads, recipe updates etc. so we can kind of conclude the project and "conserve it".

I would like to write a longer email about the "successes and future suggestions" for next food hacking base which I certainly would like to see happening (with me involved or not). I think that one thing is for sure, it would be nice to have more place for experimenting and educational activities.

Anyway please let me know how do you do concerning your updates and sorry for not contributing with the photos which I took but as I've already mentioned my laptop was stolen so alas everything is gone.

>From Kout na Sumave,

Frantisek