[Foodhacking_at_camp] Missing materials (too)

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 14:15:30 CEST 2011

Hi Mark,
Could you specify? I do not remember taking any tools from anyone, however I know that the tables were put together by screw drivers (phillip head I believe) and the guys from Noisebridge and c-base used various tools for outdoor build up (sinks and outdoor kitchen). I thought that they used they own tools because  no one told me otherwise. I do now remember seeing any of the "gray boxes (one large and smaller) of screw heads"around the kitchen. The only landed think I know was still in the base when I was leaving was the induction stove from one of our supporters.

Let me know what is the situation,

Sincerely,

Frantisek