[Foodhacking_at_camp] hello

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 20:03:13 CEST 2011

We will see about the numbers but I'm sure that there will be a lots of interested mouths. Do you do also buckwheat crepes?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buckwheat

I'm working now in the french caffee in Ireland and the crepe machine with buckwheat savour options like blue cheese, with ham, walnuts and raisins is one of my favourite ... (not exactly vegan option thou ...).

Sincerely,

Frantisek