[Foodhacking_at_camp] workshop indonesian food

rasda rasda at c-base.org
Wed Aug 3 22:18:24 CEST 2011

hey there.

me and my wife would like to give a workshop to prepare indonesian food.
we arrive at the 10th and stay until the 14th.
we would like to prepare two dishes.
dendeng balado (beef with a lot of chili and shallots and lime leaves)
http://anaqi.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/dendeng-balado.jpg
gado-gado (salad with steamed or boiled vegetables and peanut-chili-sauce)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6e/Gado_gado_ulek.jpg

the more exotic ingredients we have buy before the camp at our local
asia market.
so for how many people are we supposed to buy stuff?
and how can we split/recoup the costs for the ingredients?

let us know :)
cheers
rasda + vjam