[Foodhacking_at_camp] The_starving_hacker workshop [in progress]

phillip at bailey.st phillip at bailey.st
Wed Aug 3 01:18:26 CEST 2011

Hello Everyone

If you have to start something, start a wiki page, so i did!

https://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/The_starving_hacker

I'm not sure how and when the workshop/s will take place,and if
they will run along with the afternoon shift or will run on
some dedicated area of the kitchen, I really don't mind, unless
both we can  work without disturbing each other.

Spaghetti must be eaten freshly cooked and hot, so we cannot leave
them for lunch or dinner, we need to consume them on the spot.

Other food like bread salad, bruschette and eggs can be kept till
the next meal.

When: probably on Thursday 11th August and I can make another round
on Saturday 13th, this time maybe making some pizza, we will see on
the spot.

I'm sorry to whom is allergic to gluten, but I had to choose this
recipes based on the easy supplying of the Ingredients and the
time to prepare this kind of food.

How it sounds?

Here's some of my preparations:

http://p0bailey.tumblr.com/post/8300367350/spaghetti-margherita