[Foodhacking_at_camp] food hacking base logo + sew able on aprons

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 12:42:18 CEST 2011

Hi to all,
What do you think about creating a logo for the food hacking base? Could you do
some proposals? I would love to have something depicting food/beverage/biotech
hacking principle, connection of Gaia/technology etc. preferably of circular
pattern. We could pick up the most favourite one, and I would try to print it in
sticker version + I would like to get the sew able versions which we could get
on aprons (which I would like to get too, we need them in the kitchen).

What do you think?

Sincerely,

Frantisek