[foodhacking] crowdsourcing campaign proposal for fhb at 30c3

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 02:46:07 CET 2013

I just did a bit of update at our wiki section dedicated to the 30c3

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Fhb_at_30c3_-_preparation

Sincerely,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

On Monday, November 18, 2013 10:37 AM, Frantisek Apfelbeck <algoldor at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi to all,
Here is a link to a document which I started as a draft of proposal for fhb crowdsourcing campaign for 30c3, again I hope Christian is OK with that, we are sharing his platform :-)

https://pads.mwfc.info/p/food_hacking_base_30c3_crowd_sourcing_campaign

I've used the text which we put together for our successful Indiegogo campaign, starting to modify it so it is kind of fresh and up to date. I got to the line 15 so far finishing up the goal and introduction.

Please join, edit, share have fun. It would be nice to have a decent version done by the end of this week/after the weekend with the budget proposal included of course.

Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,