[foodhacking] updates on 30c3 - transport secured

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 03:27:48 CET 2013

Hi to all,
Just a short update. We have a chance to use a microbus before and after the
congress to transport food hacking base (fhb) equipment and partly also
personal. The timing will be bit difficult because it is going to be
used also for the congress by it's owner - Moritz, but we just have to
be flexible, I'm sure we can synchronize. This is a big help many thanks for that!

For the 30c3 we are preparing indoor experimental kitchen,
workshop venue, multimedia center and small bio-lab so any decent
equipment which we could cheaply purchase or borrow for the event is
welcome! The list is being created and will be posted soon but you know
the drill - induction stoves, blenders, food processors, microscope,
computer with screen, printer etc. For info check please our old list
from 28c3

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2011/wiki/Food_hacking_base/List_of_equipment

It is my hope that we can get some of the structures which we build like working tables etc. to the hackerspaces which would be interested in them so it doesn't end in waste as the last time at OHM 2013 which was truly pity. If you know there would be interest in our hackerspace especially if dedicated to any food&beverage or bio hacking, please get in touch! I would suggest even to pay as fhb to get the equipmentto some needy hands than waste it after the event.

 Talk to you all soon,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker