[foodhacking] still preparing for 30c3 - some issues with food&beverage hacking in the venue

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 3 05:48:48 CET 2013

Hi to all,
There are some issues concerning food&drink hacking at the 30c3 event because of the official contracts with catering company in the building, I'm now negotiating with the CCC orga ... I'm trying to play around the lines of offering just tasters to the public, donations appreciated but not even suggested and keeping the workshop venue as the main reason of our presence, second to that running experimental kitchen but again tasters only. Do you think that it is OK? It should be on the road which we were talking to take for the future events in general, still for the outdoor events, catering for the internal group should stay on the list I think.

Give me day or two, I will come back to you with some details about this and other activities too.

Sincerely from Jeju,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org