[foodhacking] short update - support us page up

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun May 26 14:09:22 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
I kind of took two days of picking up the wild berries turning them later on to variety of interesting products which in general bubble quite a lot:-)

At the moment we have three projects sign for the event - Vegan Cooking, Just add Mate and Brewing.

There is one workshop the template which I put in, soon there will be more quite sure about that.

There are three people signed in for the village would be nice to see more subscriptions soon ...

We have newly the "Support us" page, which should be the first one on the wiki :-)

https://ohm2013.org/wiki/Village:Food_Hacking_Base/Support_Us

I'm studying about Crowdsourcing alternatives / Kickstarters, so we can run part of our budget based on that. Anyone having experience in the field or willing to help out please do so! I would recommend to have as much ready to promote us latest by the 10-15 of June, that means three weeks time ... I'm not sending the emails to people promoting the project and asking for cash now, which means  that we have still around 100 eu to go for the basic gear. I'm sure it can be covered soon but I do not want to loose the momentum for the kicstarter and main budget campaign - for which we are not ready yet. So if you want to chip in and you did not have time or your forget, please do so now so we can proclaim the start up budget finished. The details to donate are here

https://ohm2013.org/wiki/Village:Food_Hacking_Base/Support_Us

Well that should be for the short update. I plan to upload list of things which we will need for the fhb in next few days, upload another one or two workshops and progress on the crowd sourcing.

All the best to the next week,

Sincerely from Jeju,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck