[foodhacking] ohm 2013 wiki page problems

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon May 20 09:54:34 CEST 2013

OK please who ever knows help! Issue is below, I asked Spider (most likely the admin) by email if he can help out so I know how to take care about that properly and I'm waiting for the answer now.

So an example. I have created a new topic [[Makgeolli brewing]] now I have found this to happened = message:

This page has been deleted. The deletion and move log for the page are provided below for reference.
	* 07:58, 19 May 2013 Spider (Talk | contribs) moved page Makgeolli brewing to Village:Food Hacking Base/Makgeolli brewing without leaving a redirect (revert)

Now when I logged to the OHM 2013 wiki I have not seen any message from anyone telling me that this happen so if I did not open this page I would not have a clue that it is not there anymore, not too much fun. So first where should I look for the message announcing me that a page which I created has been deleted or changed? I have to add it to watched pages?

Second, what does this mean? Does it mean that all of the activities which are fhb related has to be posted with the Village:Food Hacking Base/ prefix? If so, is there a way how to display later on just the event like for example (please correct me if I do something wrong): [[Village:Food Hacking Base/Makgeolli Brewing]] will display as: Village:Food Hacking Base/Makgeolli Brewing   which is a bit long, Can we do something so it fallows the template as the admin wants (if that is the case) but displays simply and shortly as: Makgeolli Brewing  ??? I just wonder any help would be useful.

So I'm taking break now checking it tomorrow morning hoping it will be solved because there is a lot to do and I want to put the "templates" in so there is some structure in as on the previous events. Of course if you want help out with that you are more than welcome!

Many thanks,

Sincerely,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck