[foodhacking] fhb location at the OHM 2013 event and more

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri May 10 06:53:16 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
First of all many thanks to whoever moved the FHB OHM wiki to the right category in the "village" section!

Now more news. We have officially obtained a N2 location on the OHM 2013 campus, many thanks to the organizers, have a look here to our wiki, I hope you find it suitable it is kind of on a side on quite spot (lets hope)

https://ohm2013.org/wiki/Village:Food_Hacking_Base

Next the 160 eu of the donations collected during 29c3 (+40 eu of my donation) arrived to Holland so another thing accomplished, many thanks to Evina for helping on this one.

We have still some 110 eu to go, I will start to ask people directly, you are welcome to do the same :-)

I wonder what are the opinions on the distribution of the projects at FHB at the OHM 2013 between us? I have asked a bit and it is not any surprise that one of the things which is desired by the hacker community is vegan cooking, I am sure there are others here who are more eligible to get involved and take that one on than me :-) I'm sure there are more areas like electronics, bio-art etc. I would do my best as coordinator to support these activities, it is kind of my style and vision to support various cool projects so they can happen (and keep few workshops on brewing and fermetnations :-)).

I'm looking forward to hear from you, I will be doing some updates on FHB OHM 2013 wiki within next several days.

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org