[foodhacking] ohm fhb wiki updated

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 28 07:18:11 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
I have edited the OHM wikie's hopping that we should be up to date, going through all the main topics, can you check it out please? I have also added at the top of our page links to facebook, google plus and twitter.

I have changed our avatar on Twitter, realizing that it would be very handy to change  the background for lighter colour, if anyone can help with that please do so! (higher resolution file is on the top of Temporary section of the ohm wiki).

Thanks to mAcfreAk, we will have to our disposition blender and rice cooker (and few other things), hurraaa!

OK that would be all for now, I hope to upload more tomorrow.

Sincerely,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker