[foodhacking] few updates

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 13:11:48 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
Today we have received another 25 eu, got to 750 eu, total. It seems to me, that it would be good to take few days to regroup and try few new things in our campaign. I would definetelly go for at least 1200 eu now as s target rather more, that 2500 eu is doable, I believe in it! If we can get around 200-300 eu per week as a base, we would definitelly meet the 1200 eu and after that we need to talk someone into our 1000 eu cold room perk and we are there, simple! By the way, tomorrow I will finish the list of all donations, with the details how much, when, who, contact, visible and hidden etc. for now it will be shared within the "Indiegogo team", we can share it publicly without the name of people who preferred to be anonymous. I would like to do some nice graph, I wonder if someone would like to help with that, I' got bit rusty with these things.

Now I did not do ther revisions of our ohm wiki today just updated the Kombucha cosmopolita a bit, however I did some artistic playing with my girlfriend and one artist here, tomorrow you shall see the results.

I'm not sure if I make it happen tomorrow but latest by Friday I will start kombucha culture here which will one of the pieces of final Kombucha cosmopolita. I'll do the culture in a way which I would like to go with project at OHM so it is a prototype test, you will see soon more.

Well that would be all for now, quite tired time to relax :-)

Sincerely from Jeju,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker