[foodhacking] success!!! basic crowd sourcing goal reached, show is going on!

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 08:09:16 CEST 2013

Hi to all!
I'm very happy to announce that we have reached our basic goal of €700 within four days from starting our campaign and actually went over to €725. I think that is great!

Many thanks to all contributors, the last major pushes came from dhrgevers and from wilder who is our long term contributor, once more thanks!

We are now aiming to reach the €1200 target so we can do more lowering the stress by having enough resources in advance.

So please promote, contribute and keep in touch,

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org