[foodhacking] half of the basic crowd sourcing goal reached

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 23 04:08:57 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
This is just a short note announcing that we have reached €357 in donation to our OHM 2013 crowd sourcing campaign, crossing therefore the 50% line for our basic target in the first two days, not bad I would say :-) What do you think?

If you can please do promote and tweet, share, it is still a long way towards €2500 but it can be done!

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/food-hacking-base-at-ohm-2013

https://twitter.com/foodhackingbase

Talk to you all bit later on,

Sincerely,