[foodhacking] campaign is ready to be lunched

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 19 10:39:52 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
Our Indiegogo campaign is ready to be lunched! Please if you want to check it out and edit it let me know and I will gladly send you an invitation.

We ask for 700 eu, we will get around 650 eu if we reach the goal, if we don't we get what we campaign for, minus close to 10% fee.

Indiegogo is asking for up to 10 business days to transfer the funds after the campaign is finished, so if we set deadline for the campaign to 8th of July, we will get the cash by 20th of July (on my PayPal) bit late but it would give us over two weeks for campaigning. Do you think it is OK or shall we aim for 15th of July deadline or so and make it just two weeks of "intensive" effort?

Any comments are welcome but lets be swift, it is by part my fault that we are late!

Sincerely,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker