[foodhacking] few more things to think about :-)

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 19 01:10:08 CEST 2013

Hmm we will see. Personally I think that it would be better to get some place to sleep for some fhb people separate from me. The reason being that I'm kind of "active" during the night - talking, moving a lot around, snoring sometimes (not too bad though), so I think that it may be better to get some small tent or even a tarp for me set on two EU pallets - I'm hardcore minimalist, and some thing with at least tarp roof for the rest.

I have hearth that the mosquito are going to be an issue, is it really bad?

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org