[foodhacking] added another 3D part

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 06:28:24 CEST 2013

I have to run, emergency, just check the added picture at the bottom of temporary, there is a new preparation desk, I call it "chat desk"

https://ohm2013.org/wiki/File:Fhb_design_plan_kitchen_prep_areas_fa14062013.jpg

It is a great thing which I learned in community kitchens, several people working together, chatting having good time. It should be between 50-70 eu, will upload to costing later on - the surface would be usual chipboard or something like that, not very good but cheap ...

Talk to you later on today,

Sincerely,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck