[foodhacking] cold room wiki, uploading pictures - how?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 1 10:57:09 CEST 2013

I have uploaded first picture on our wiki, so we have some example to work with. I added this code

<gallery widths=450x heights=450px perrow=4 caption="Here we are, back again!">
File:kombucha_mother_burdger_view_kasiri_south_korea_1600_1200_fa20052013.jpg|'''A little snack maybe'''?
</gallery>

 I wonder if it is possible to move the description of the photo "A little snack maybe?" in the middle or preferably directly under the picture and take out that kind of rim which is around, is it because of the gallery setting?

Does it looks puzzling enough? Tasty right? :-) So now how to work with that? Or with some other picture which we want to have on the front page ...

Sincerely,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker