[foodhacking] updates Saturday 15/12/2013 - 40 hours left

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 14 16:54:27 CET 2013

Hi to all,
Extremely short today - we are packing leaving for Seoul tomorrow and hitting Munich on Monday night picking up the hackerbus, picking up things for fhb at my parents place and hopefully joining Brmlab for their meeting in Prague by Tuesday evening. I'm going to officially ask them if we can prepare for the conference there, from 18-22/12/2014 - I'm communicating with them about that for a while already but this is final confirmation that we are interested.

We have 40 hours left for your campaign, please who ever can support, send emails it is the last push and I'm sorry not to have 100% for that but well hitting the road.

Is  there anyone who would be OK to clean our foodhackingbase.org wiki from spammers for next few days?

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org