[foodhacking] updates Wednesday 4/12/2013

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 14:25:25 CET 2013

Hi to all,
Well shortly but with pride.

*** we have our long expected blog post about our presence at OHM2013 up so enjoy and share! Let us know what to add if you are missing something

http://foodhackingbase.wordpress.com/2013/12/04/fhb-at-ohm2013-2/

*** I've updated inspired by Marcel's example our crowdsourcing campaign - picture changed for kombucha burger and I've posted update

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/food-hacking-base-at-30c3?c=activity

*** I've send emails to several hackerspaces discusses (TechInc (Netherlands), Brmlab (Czech Republic), ProgresBar (Slovak Republic), 091labs (Ireland) and few more to people who I know, tomorrow I'm going to be really busy but I will try to intensify the private emails, they seems to work best but they also take most work

*** Tomorrow I would like to order two sets of parts for building up the prototypes of experimental incubators at 30c3 from the money left from OHM2013, the order is going to be below $140 some parts will be needed later on still we will see about that, it should not be more than $50 max per piece but probably less

*** our fhb wiki are clean again

That would do for now, please campaign, it would be lovely to reach tomorrow 500 eu :-)

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org