[foodhacking] packing up of fhb at ohm

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 6 01:46:04 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
Just short hi from Ingolstadt, announcing that the fhb at OHM was packed properly and most of the equipment is on it's way to Czech Republic where it will be repacked and prepared for sending to the next event, I will update on that soon.

Majority of the ingredients which we did not use during the event were donated to the orga feeding the volunteers, the non perishable stuff is with me, I plan to leave some with my parents and rest distributing to some non profits and similar groups depending on the options.

The functional mobile air-conditioning unit was officially bought from Bramm, many thanks for the back up option. I offered it to the Techinc hackerspace which doesn't have any and which supported our project in various ways (members landed us a fridge, sink, some brewing equipment etc.) also they have organized transport so I did not have to do too much extra. The second air-con which we did not managed to make working was transported to Techinc too (I hope) and it should be sold with cash going to fhb.

I will be in touch shortly.

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker