[foodhacking] update day 3

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 3 01:21:06 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
The project goes very well. Today we have served numerous meals, the dinner was for over 100 people done under the "spell" of community kitchen with lots of help from the Noisy Square and Idiopolis (I hope the spelling is right). We are definitely getting more and more popular.

We had also installed a weather station to the hexayurt cold room, getting around 20C during the day (34 C outdoor) and 12C against 25C in the night. We also finished most of the outdoor corners insulation and I'm not sure if I have mentioned that we did insulation of the floor yesterday, plus walking surface. It looks like that based on advice from a hacker knowledgeable about cooling systems, for our project we would need around 30 000 BTU, we have around 10 000 BTU now ...

To conclude we are in plus.

Talk to you all tomorrow,

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck