[Finance] Pursuing funding for a combined coliving + makerspace property

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 21:05:18 CEST 2020

Holy crap.  It's been so long since I've seen anything but spam on this
list I almost didn't see this :)

I don't have any insight into lenders, grant programs, etc, but I bet this
contact would:
https://www.nationofmakers.us/

Just a heads up, they will want you to join that organization, but if you
meet with her over video chat she'll explain that there is a
pay-what-you-can system available.
I did this with her once and I came away with the impression that she had a
lot of contacts in the makerspace arena, and probably knows who
the potential investors are.
I believe she said that NationOfMakers came out of an Obama administration
initiative to prop up STEM education.

I'm excited for your initiative.  It makes me want to sell my house and
move to Portland.