[Finance] Running a Company inside a 501(c)3 Makerspace

Lokkju Brennr lokkju at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 23:04:30 CET 2012

IANAL and IANAA, but...
I'd just have your business rent space from the 501(c)(3).
Essentially, create a "business" level hackerspace membership.  The
rent/membership would not be tax deductible as a donation for your
business, but would be tax deductible as a business expense.  For the
non-profit, it is just like any other income.

Loki