[Finance] hackerspace lawyer/legal services?

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Mon Aug 29 19:52:57 CEST 2011

Anyone know a hacker-friendly lawyer who can work with our
hackerspace, and our landlord, who is a small business? We need a
lease set up (I'm currently doing my own based on a boilerplate), and
ongoing legal representation for work with tenants, yadda yadda. Your
references are appreciated! Anyone who is small-business and hacker
friendly would be of interest, thanks.

Any of you hackerspaces happy with your legal help? I assume most
legal help is donated by members, but, if anyone is available for work
send em along. This is a request on behalf of our landlord.

-Daniel