[hs-equality] Public archives?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Mar 28 20:29:23 CEST 2012

Charles Vinchon wrote, On 2012-03-28 06:20:
> I'm from Lille, France

Welcome!

> If we discuss topics such as rape, fondling, sexual harassment, I think
> it is important that there may be some confidentiality.

Currently the list archive can be viewed by anyone who registers, and
registration is open to anyone.

I think for subject matter that requires confidentiality we could either
put up something that contains personal email addresses of folks you can
talk to directly, or in the extreme case setup a separate list. But in
all honesty, if you're seeking confidentiality, a mailing list on the
internet, public or not, isn't the best thing to go after.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net