[hs-equality] panel mov

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 20:06:25 CET 2012

Does someone have a torrent program that they can use to see if they can download the video?  (I don't have any.)

Mitch.

Subject: Re: panel mov
From: matthias_preuss at gmx.net
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 16:25:23 +0100
CC: equality at lists.hackerspaces.org
To: gmc at hackerspaces.org; maltman23 at hotmail.com

Hi, today I met Tom but the file transfer took too much time. Now I'm trying a torrent upload by his advice. Please download this file if you can. I also upload the small video file on youtube. Greetings, Matthias
here is a torrent file On 18.03.2012, at 16:44, Matthias Preu� wrote: > Hi, > > because I can't upload the video file from queer geeks panel, I'd like to give the file to somebody in person. My next week is pretty free and I can get anywhere in Berlin, if necessary. > > Greetings, > > Matthias > >