[hs-equality] Fwd: 28c3 Queer Geeks Panel

fabienne fabienne at fabienne.us
Wed Oct 12 01:25:19 CEST 2011

Not trying to flame war here, just that I hate extra steps to send an
email to a list. And reply to a list. That is set up as a list.

Currently it is two extra steps (reply to all, not standard reply-to
shortcut, and then move list email into the to field instead of cc
field) for me to make sure I send to the whole list and not to just
one person.

I'm tech agnostic though, so if it's just me with the extra steps,
please ignore me.

cheers,
fbz