[hs-equality] How to go on

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 11:16:08 CEST 2011

I added "Stephan Urbach" in the list on Pentabarf.  But I didn't add a short description of what you do:

Fabienne Serriere -- creator of Hard Hack
Jimmie Rodgers -- full-time hacker, inventor of LOL Shield
Koen Martens -- journalist on Signal Radio
Mitch Altman -- inventor of TV-B-Gone, remote controls
Thomas Lohninger -- journalist on Signal Radio
Willow Bloo -- organizer for The School Factory
Stephan Urbach --

What would you like me to add?

Mitch.