[hackerspaces] A New HOPE (Hackers On Planet Earth), 22-24 July, New York City

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 20:22:59 CET 2022

In case anyone is interested, HOPE (Hackers On Planet Earth) conferences happen every two years in New York City.  This year is:  A New HOPE, 22-24-July.  It's a really nice conference (but, I'm biased, since I'm one of the main organizers).

The first batch of tickets is on sale as of this afternoon:
https://store.2600.com/products/tickets-to-a-new-hope
This will be a really wonderful conference, full of diverse talks, workshops, art, music, food, and wonderful people.

You can get a free ticket if you submit a talk or workshop or panel that is accepted into the program.  So, please submit a cool proposal!  Submissions aren't very formal, and only take a few minutes.
https://www.hope.net/cfp.html

Cheers,
Mitch