[hackerspaces] Projet pour un débat efficace sur internet, contributions bienvenues.

Louis David Venancio metabaron at massmulti.org
Mon Mar 22 23:21:27 CET 2021

Hi ! (just noticed the that the discussion was a bit old, nvm, it's cool.)

Sorry about not speaking english. This thread is about "decision making
with the help of software".

Huuuuuge subject, even treated in movies, animes, books, etc. (do we
need IA for this ?)

I'v found the software I'm talking about below : echo.to. the website
seems to have disapeared surely because of RoR ! ;D not kidding, the
project took some money from EU and disapeared ! that's not cool at all.

I'v found traces of it on way back machine :
https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://echo.to

The project code is still online on github :
https://github.com/echosystem/echo

Anyway, "WikiDebats" is better and alive ! Big up to the people behind
it ! <3 !

https://fr.wikidebates.org/wiki/Portail:D%C3%A9bats

(one of my favorite question is :
https://fr.wikidebates.org/wiki/Dieu_existe-t-il_%3F

but there's a lot of other ones that deserve much attention.)

Yours,

-David / actually working on 3DLibre.com from portugal.