[hackerspaces] CNC router in Europe

opit opit at technariumas.lt
Thu Oct 22 15:07:55 CEST 2020

Hi folks,
we (Technarium) received some funding and are looking for a CNC wood
router (1200x2500mm work area, ATC would be a big bonus). As far as we
can see, for the amount we have (~12 000E) we could either ship a
machine from China with all the risks that entails, or pay this amount
to resellers here in Europe and get less options (almost surely -- no
ATC). A Lithuanian dealer here is asking far too much for too little,
and does not seem to be a trustworthy person.
Have any of you bought a similar machine for your spaces? Perhaps you
know an European reseller you had a pleasant experience with?
Germany/Poland/the Baltic region is probably the most relevant.
Thanks a lot,
#o