[hackerspaces] COVID-19 and Hackerspaces Interveiew Makers on Tap

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 21:29:18 CET 2020

Hi from Brazil, Chad!  Hope you and your loved ones are doing well and
being happy!  <3

"Garoa Hacker Clube" (Sao Paulo - SP) and "LHC - Laboratório Hacker de
Campinas" (Campinas - SP) would love some help, please.

We are trying to make miracles happen with few material resources to help
poor communities, because the corrupted politicians of our country are so
stupid that simply deny the COVID-19's existence.  It's a really deep
nightmare.

At least, I didn't see any zombie yet...  Didn't see masks, respirators,
and alcohol 70º to disinfect too.  Sigh!  :-/

Thank you very much for any help.  Sincerely, thanks a lot!  <3

Disinfected kisses and hugs from Sao Paulo, Brazil !!  <3

Ceci
Loving.  Caring.  Sharing.  Being Excellent To Each Other And To Our
Hackerspace.  <3
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison