[hackerspaces] Fwd: Re: HOPE 2020 is live, and free for the next 9 days!

David Venancio de Campos metabaron at massmulti.org
Wed Jul 29 13:01:18 CEST 2020

On 29/07/2020 11:50, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 29, 2020, 06:31 David Venancio de Campos
> <metabaron at massmulti.org <mailto:metabaron at massmulti.org>> wrote:
>
>     On 29/07/2020 10:13, aimee at ecohackerfarm.org
>     <mailto:aimee at ecohackerfarm.org> wrote:
>     >
>     > Might I add that references to suicide should be avoided unless you
>     > are serious and this is a cry for help in that case please take
>     care
>     > of yourself and find the right number to call in your area:
>     >
>     https://www.cnet.com/health/suicide-hotlines-crisis-hotlines-to-call-or-text-when-you-need-help/
>
>     >
>     >
>     ok. done. I'm under treatment.
>

> Thank you, Aimee.  <3
>
> I am glad to read you are under treatment, David.  I will give you my
> cellphone number in private, just in case, okay?  :*
>
> Be well, darling.  <3

No, I won't calm down. But I love your way. Thanks.

The fact is : I could ask to close the Tetalab under french law, and I'm
not doing it.

Reason : UN-DEMOCRATIC BEHAVIOR.

I COULD CLOSE THE TETALAB ALONE.

Again I won't do it.

Instead I would like 10mn of flash-talk to explain what happened.

I want, like this, to PERFECT the Tetalab !

Don't be afraid, I'm mentally strong enough, and got all my logic working.

Mitch posted a few years ago about "reaching out".

That's what it looks like.

-Meta / David (portugal)