[hackerspaces] Announcing /run

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 11:41:08 CEST 2020

 Hi there,
it seems to me as a very good idea. I'll put it on the Food Hacking Base (fhb) agenda for the meeting and lets see if we can come up with some interesting activity to share of our own or at least to support something already going.

Best of luck,

>From Vale de Saire greets,

Frantisek

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way."

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi